Date: Wednesday December 06, 2017
Time (Mountain Time): 05:30pm
Enjoy the spirit of holiday cheer!
The holidays can be laden with social, familial, and personal expectations that dampen them with more chore than cheer. This class provides an opportunity to refresh the holidays with a new sense of celebration (as defined by you).
In this two-week class offered over the phone, you will:
- Clear past holiday experiences
- Release contributors to holiday blues
- Address family expectations
- Define what is personally meaningful
- Re-script your holiday celebration
Come create a conscious holiday experience just for you!
- Class Dates: December 6th & 13th
- Class Times: Wednesdays from 5:30pm – 7pm Mountain Time
- Tuition: $50
- This is an all levels course. Everyone is welcome to join!
- To register: Click Here