It’s Mercury Retrograde! The planet Mercury governs our communication. When it turns retrograde (i.e., moves backwards relative to the Earth), our communications can get scrambled. In addition to misunderstanding one another, we may forget appointments, encounter travel delays, and experience technological glitches. Things can feel upside down and stressful! What can help?
- Remember that retrograde periods allow us to revisit the past.
- Encountering old friends lets us update the relationship.
- We are always where we are supposed to be (even if it’s not at our scheduled meetings).
- Be kind to your gadgets— and keep in mind that technology is fixable.
- Maintain perspective: Mercury stations on January 25th and is headed direct by Valentine’s Day.
- This too shall pass!
Written by Heidi Szycher, a staff member at the Boulder Psychic Institute. Check out her personal site at healings.biz.